At Walker's West Texas Aussies
we strive to maintain all the
characteristics of an Australian Shepherd, that have made this breed so well loved, but in a smaller package. Our miniature and toy puppies
are born in our home where they are lovingly cared for until it is time
for them to go to yours. They are well socialized and familiar
with children and other animals. Mini and Toy Australian Shepherds are highly
intelligent with a strong desire to please. This makes them wonderful
family members that provide years of companionship and enjoyment. Our
dogs are part of our everyday lives. If you should decide to make a Mini or Toy
Australian Shepherd part of yours, we believe that you will be very
happy with that decision!
- All adult dogs that are part of our program are genetically tested and cleared through Pawprint Genetics; ensuring the you will receive a puppy that is guaranteed to be free of certain defects or conditions that could affect their future health.
- We offer a LIFETIME genetic health warranty, and a ONE YEAR general health warranty on all of our puppies.
- Veterinary care is extremely important to our program. We have developed a wonderful relationship with our vet and all puppies are evaluated at birth and at 6 weeks of age to ensure your puppy is in the healthiest condition before they transition to your home.
- All of our babies receive two rounds of vaccinations BEFORE they come to you. We take their immunity very seriously and want to make sure they have a strong start to life outside our home.
- All puppies are microchipped with Nano-Chip technology when they come to you. We act as a lifetime back up on their registration should your pup ever become separated from you - We will have your back - and do everything we can for you to be reunited.
- We have tails and dewclaws removed by a licensed veterinarian within the 1st week of life. We WILL leave tails on if requested in advance.
- All pups stay with momma until they are 8 weeks old. It is important to us that they transition from their dam and litter mates at the right time to ensure they are independent and can settle into your home properly.
- Nutrition is of the upmost importance in our program. All of our breed dogs are fed an all-natural balanced diet. They are given safe treats and vitamins to ensure their health. Puppies are weaned from mom between 4-6 weeks of age and also fed a superior diet. By the time they come home to you, they will be eating solid food. We are happy to make recommendations and suggestions to help you find a nourishing food to feed in your home.